Thursday 16 January 2014

YouTubers - A personal touch

It can be quite addictive but why not?
Original Image: iMarkBlog
Do you have a favourite YouTuber? My guess is that what makes you go back to them is something a bit different and a bit more special than what TV can provide. It may be from that out of nowhere video that has made millions of people crease up laughing or someone you regularly watch telling you their life stories. So if you haven't really got into YouTube then you simply haven'stumbled across what you see as good videos, really go on and have a look. So what makes YouTube something different, well I think it gives people that personal touch we like to have. Reality TV shows do not do it for us any more because we don't connect to them. Whereas YouTubers reach out to their audience, talk to us, ask us questions and make us laugh, rather than just appear on a screen. I, myself, find Television a bit too 'done up' and a bit too perfect. YouTubers have the ability to go on camera as they are and that takes a hell of a lot of guts to do so, but as a result we get them entertaining us with nothing more than their personalities.
So I think TV isn't the control box it used to be and in my opinion I'm glad because now I can be entertained by people that I can relate to.

Comment your favourite YouTubers and spread the word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment